Welcome to Westwood Country Club!
We hope you will enjoy your golfing experience at the club as an invited guest and ask that you adhere to our expectations for behavior and dress.
Westwood Country Club is a private club that respects and maintains traditional values centered on friendship, camaraderie and an appreciation of the game of golf. Our goal is to make your time at the club as enjoyable as possible. Please speak with your host or a member of the club if you have any questions.
A few things to keep in mind:
- When you arrive at Westwood Country Club, kindly drop off your clubs at the entrance to the bag room prior to parking. A staff member will assist you with your bag. After parking, please enter the locker room and an attendant will provide you with a guest locker.
- Men's attire: Men are required to wear collared shirts with sleeves or long-sleeved mock turtlenecks. Slacks or Bermuda shorts are acceptable as long as they do not exceed 3" above the knee. Cargo-type shorts and pants are not appropriate. Men must remove sports hats, caps and visors in the clubhouse except in the locker room. Hats are never to be worn backwards and men's shirts are to be tucked in.
- Women's attire: Golf shirts with a collar, golf shirts without a collar but with sleeves, high neck golf shirts without a collar or sleeves, skirts, slacks, skorts, capris and Bermuda shorts which do not exceed 3" above the knee are appropriate. Tank tops and warm-up suits are not permitted.
- Golf Footwear: Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited. Guests should not change their shoes in the parking lot. Please utilize the locker rooms.
- Westwood Country Club is a walking-first course with a caddie program that the club is committed to supporting.
- Pace of play is very important at Westwood Country Club. All rounds are expected to be completed in four hours or less. Slow players are encouraged to let others play through.
- While we allow the use of cell phones in the parking lot, locker rooms and on the course only, we discourage their use, except for emergencies.